Book 3 Update

Well, I’ve got the first draft back from the editor, and things look really good.  Surprisingly, the editor thinks I need to add more, which is not the advice he usually gives. 🙂  I’m into the rewrites now and hope to have it in the hands of beta readers in just a few weeks.

Still looking at a late-October release date, but the cover artist I really want is not available until some time mid-November. I haven’t decided whether or not I can wait for him, so I’m probably going to have to find another artist. We’ll see.

Well, Allow Me to Retort!

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: